All of our customers are very important to us. So that we can resolve any problems that arise in a rapid and effective manner, we have developed the following patient grievance procedure.
- When you have a concern, you can speak to the person delivering you equipment at the next visit.
- If you do not want to wait to speak to the delivery person or if the issue you have involves our employee, you can call our office and speak with the manager of your servicing location.
- If your issue cannot be solved locally you may contact the company at 831.751.9441 or [email protected].
- Upon receipt/acknowledgment of complaint, the company will document your concern and provide a written response within 14 days.
- If you are dissatisfied with our response, you may and should contact Medicare, a State Health Insurance Assistance Program, and/or California Department of Public Health.
- Medicare: 1-800- MEDICARE (633-4227)
- Health Insurance Counseling and Advocacy Program (HICAP): (800) 434-0222
- California Department of Public Health: 800-822-6222